ePRAYER WALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW and OLD MEMBERS: Tell us a little about yourself!!

2 posters

Go down

NEW and OLD MEMBERS: Tell us a little about yourself!! Empty NEW and OLD MEMBERS: Tell us a little about yourself!!

Post  Greg D Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:07 am

Hi Everyone,

We want to get to know our old and NEW members better! This will help everyone to enjoy a deeper sense of fellowship with you, aid in making our prayers for each other more personal, and also just for fun! There are some easy questions below for you to answer. Simply repost them with your responses..I have mine done already below. The best thing about an internet ice-breaker is that you don't have to feel silly in person!

1. What is your nickname? Or common name?
2. What area/state are you from?
3. What is your favorite hobby?
4. What is your favorite passage or scripture?
5. Tell us something unique or interesting about you!

Example:

1. Nickname: Greg or Gregor or I'm Old Greg (it's an inside joke with a you tube video)
2. Area/State: From South Carolina, now in Music City-Nashville, TN.
3. Hobby: Outside of writing and performing/recording music, that would be NC State and USC athletics. Go WOLFPACK/GAMECOCKS!!
4. Fav Scripture: Roms 8:28: "For we know that all things work together for the good of those who are called according to God's purposes."
5. Something interested: I do not like Mashed Potatoes, I have performed with Taylor Swift, Gloria Gaynor, and Bucky Covington, and I can do a one-hand clap.....it's amazing actually.
Greg D
Greg D
Admin

http://eprayerwall.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

NEW and OLD MEMBERS: Tell us a little about yourself!! Empty Re: NEW and OLD MEMBERS: Tell us a little about yourself!!

Post  Chris Honeycutt Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 pm

1. What is your nickname? Or common name? I go by "Chris", "Pastor Chris", or "Honeycutt"
2. What area/state are you from? Hartsville, SC
3. What is your favorite hobby? Golfing, traveling, going out to eat, and watching football (another NC State Wolfpack fan)
4. What is your favorite passage or scripture?

Colossians 3:23-24 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."

5. Tell us something unique or interesting about you! I enjoy cooking/grilling out and I was the first Christian minister on either side of my family
Chris Honeycutt
Chris Honeycutt
Admin

http://www.chrishoneycutt.com

Back to top Go down