ePRAYER WALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple gratitude

4 posters

Go down

Simple gratitude Empty Simple gratitude

Post  JasonDyba Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:50 pm

Hey everyone,

This is not my attempt to be dramatic or poetic...
but I just want to offer up praise for "having friends who pray".

Seriously, I kick myself for ever having taken-for-granted that I have good, God-fearing friends in my life.
I have seen, over and over again, the power of God working through the prayers of His people...
and yet, how often do I neglect to lean upon this good fortune?

So... I just want to say 'thanks' to Greg & Rachel, the Rev, and everyone else on the forum.
Certainly, I will try to keep myself updated on the prayer needs requested here.

...if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

JasonDyba

Back to top Go down

Simple gratitude Empty Re: Simple gratitude

Post  Chris Honeycutt Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:15 am

Thanks for that, Jason.

Looking at the big picture, most of us don't thank God nearly enough for everything He's done for us. It's nice to have a reminder for us all to do just that!

Be blessed,

Chris
Chris Honeycutt
Chris Honeycutt
Admin

http://www.chrishoneycutt.com

Back to top Go down

Simple gratitude Empty Fires in Paradise Ca

Post  Carra Honeycutt Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Thank you all for praying for the protection of friends and their families and friends due to fires that started Friday, June 13,2008. They were all spared. The fire stopped within a 1,000 feet of friend's daughter and husband's home. Thank God for his mercy. Carra Honecutt

Carra Honeycutt

Back to top Go down

Simple gratitude Empty Thanking God I found a Church I can Start going to!!!!

Post  jpyraron02@aol.com Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:36 am

Today, I was on Twitter And I found your Church, i went to ur Home Page, and Read about ur Mission. U see I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN for a Church. Now God has answer my Heart, my Prayer Life has been tion with My Pray Life has been a Conversation with My Lord, a yearning for a Living Curch active in Church Life, for, or what is not seen but Hope All people who yearn for GOD. I want to Thank God For seeking and shall Find !!!!!

jpyraron02@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Honeycutt Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 pm

That's great! PTL!

If there's anything you need, please feel free to call the church at 1-877-843-4TLC or you can email me at chris@thelivingchurch.tv

God bless you!
Chris Honeycutt
Chris Honeycutt
Admin

http://www.chrishoneycutt.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum