ePRAYER WALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full time job

Go down

A full time job Empty A full time job

Post  d_fsellers Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:15 pm

I am a substitute teacher, and last October God blessed me with a job that was truely an answer to my prayers. I became a full time sub for an aide that was in a very bad car accident. The lady tried to return to her job in February and her dr put her back out indefinitely so I remained her sub for the remainder of the school term. School has just got out for the summer on 6/4/08 and my family is now back down to one income. I do pray that God will open that door again in August so I can return as an aide and become a full time employee of the school. Its really not the matter of the money that I was paid, it helped out of course, because I have three boys and a husband. But I truely felt a calling in my life, where I could not only help the children learn but I could be a witness at any time. Please help me pray for this need to become a reality. And also pray for the lady that was in the car accident, she needs a touch from God for healing.
God Bless you,
Fawn Sellers

d_fsellers

Back to top Go down